Manual of Human Myeloperoxidase (MPO) ELISA Kit This kit is for research use only.
Generic name: Human myeloperoxidase (MPO) ELISA kit English name: Human MPO ELISA Kit
purpose of usage:
This kit is used to determine the content of myeloperoxidase (MPO) in human serum, plasma, or related tissue fluids.
Experimental principle The kit uses the double antibody sandwich method to determine the level of human myeloperoxidase (MPO) in the specimen. Microporous plates were coated with purified human myeloperoxidase (MPO) antibody to make solid-phase antibodies. Myeloperoxidase (MPO) was added to the monoclonal antibody-coated microwells, followed by HRP labeled goat The human antibody binds to form an antibody-antigen-enzyme-labeled antibody complex. After thorough washing, the substrate TMB is added for color development. TMB is converted into blue under the catalysis of HRP enzyme, and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The color depth is positively correlated with myeloperoxidase (MPO) in the sample. The absorbance (OD value) was measured with a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm, and the content of human myeloperoxidase (MPO) in the sample was calculated by a standard curve.
1 20 times concentrated washing solution 30ml Ã— 1 bottle 7 stop solution 6ml Ã— 1 bottle
2 Enzyme label reagent 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 8 standard (900U / L) 0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
3 Enzyme label coating plate 12 wells Ã— 8 strips 9 standard dilutions 1.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
4 Sample diluent 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 10 instructions 1 copy
5 Developer A solution 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 11 2 sealing film
6 Developer B liquid 6ml Ã— 1 / bottle 12 1 sealed bag
Specimen processing and requirements
1. Serum and plasma samples can be directly measured;
2. Tissue: Take 1g of related tissues in 5ml PBS and homogenize. After incubating at room temperature for 5 hours (vortex mixing from time to time), 2000-3000 rpm / separation heart for 10 minutes, take the supernatant for testing.
3. The samples containing NaN3 cannot be detected because NaN3 inhibits horseradish peroxidase (HRP) activity.
4. Experiment as soon as possible after collection. If the experiment cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 Â° C, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
1. Dilution and loading of standard products: 10 standard wells are set in sequence on the enzyme-coated plate, add 100 Î¼l of standard products in the first and second wells, and then add in the first and second wells Standard diluent 50Î¼l, mix well; then add 100Î¼l each to the third and fourth wells, and then add standard diluent 50Î¼l to the third and fourth wells, after mixing, in the third well and the first Take 50Î¼l each of the four wells and discard it; then add 50Î¼l each to the fifth and sixth wells; add 50ul of the standard dilution solution to the fifth and sixth wells respectively and mix well; Take 50Î¼l from the sixth well and add it to the seventh and eighth wells respectively; add 50Î¼l of the standard dilution solution to the seventh and eighth wells respectively. After mixing, take 50Î¼l from the seventh and eighth wells respectively. Go to the ninth and tenth wells; add 50Î¼l of the standard dilution solution to the ninth and tenth wells respectively. After mixing, take 50Î¼l from the ninth and tenth wells and discard. (After dilution, the volume of each well is 50Î¼l, and the concentrations are 600 U / L, 400 U / L, 200 U / L, 100 U / L, and 50 U / L).
2. Adding samples: set up blank wells (the blank control wells do not add samples and enzyme reagents, the rest of the steps are the same) and the sample wells to be tested. Add 40Î¼l of sample diluent to the test sample well on the enzyme-coated plate, and then add 10Î¼l of the sample to be tested (the final dilution of the sample is 5 times). Add the sample and add the sample to the bottom of the well of the microplate, shake gently to mix.
3. Incubation: Seal the plate with a sealing plate and incubate at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes.
4. Mixing solution: dilute 20 times concentrated washing liquid with distilled water 20 times and reserve
5. Washing: Carefully peel off the sealing film, discard the liquid, spin dry, fill each well with the washing liquid, let it stand for 30 seconds and then discard, repeat this 5 times, pat dry.
6. Add enzyme: add 50Î¼l of enzyme label reagent to each well, except blank well.
7. Incubation: The operation is the same as 3.
8. Washing: The operation is the same as 5.
9. Color development: add 50Î¼l of developer A to each well, then add 50Î¼l of developer B, mix gently, and develop at 37 Â° C in the dark for 15 minutes.
10. Termination: Add 50Î¼l of stop solution to each well to terminate the reaction (at this time, the blue color turns to yellow).
11. Determination: Measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well in sequence with the blank air conditioner at zero and 450 nm wavelength. The measurement should be carried out within 15 minutes after adding the stop solution.
Calculate the standard concentration as the abscissa and the OD value as the ordinate. Draw a standard curve on the coordinate paper, and find the corresponding concentration from the standard curve according to the OD value of the sample; multiply by the dilution factor; or use the standard The linear regression equation of the standard curve is calculated from the concentration and the OD value, the OD value of the sample is substituted into the equation, the sample concentration is calculated, and then multiplied by the dilution factor, which is the actual concentration of the sample.
1. The kit should be equilibrated at room temperature for 15-30 minutes before being taken out of the refrigerated environment. If the enzyme label coated plate is unopened, the strip should be stored in a sealed bag.
2. Crystals may be precipitated in the concentrated washing liquid, which can be heated and dissolved in a water bath during dilution, and the results will not be affected during washing.
3. The sampler should be used at each step of sample addition, and the accuracy should be regularly checked to avoid test errors. It is best to control the sampling time within 5 minutes. If there are many specimens, it is recommended to use a volley gun to add samples.
4. Please make a standard curve at the same time of each measurement, it is best to make a double hole. If the content of the test substance in the sample is too high (the OD value of the sample is greater than the OD value of the first well of the standard product), please dilute it with a certain multiple (n times) of the sample diluent before measuring, and finally multiply the total dilution when calculating Multiple (Ã— n Ã— 5).
5. Strictly follow the instructions, and the test results must be determined by the reading of the microplate reader.
6. The components of different batches of this reagent shall not be mixed.
7. The sealing film is limited to one-time use to avoid cross-contamination.
8. All samples, washing liquids and various wastes should be treated as infectious agents.
9. Please keep the substrate away from light.
40 U / L -800 U / L
96 servings / box storage conditions and expiration date
1. Kit storage :; 2-8 â„ƒ.
2. Validity: 6 months
We can make any size of package according to your specific requirements. Our Plastic Shopping Bags including poly bags, soft loop handle bags, rigid handle bags, die-cut handle bags, zipper lock bags, OPP bags, laminated bags, all kinds of anti-static plastic products, roll film diaper packaging bags, sanitary napkin bags, disposable napkin bags.
Our factory 's output for the Bag Tote is 10 million pieces per month, and the output for the Plastic Bags is 1000 tons per month. We has passed the ISO 9001: 2000 management System. Our production plant is located in Humen town, Dongguan city, Guangdong, China, occupying an area of 12, 000 square meters. We have equipped with more than 100 units of advanced machinery. We insists on the strategic idea of "Peak target and Persistent", we keep improving our quality products and superior service. We also pride ourselves on our reasonable price and fast delivery. And now based on high quality and excellent service, we are honored to be the suppliers to many major clients, many of whom are house hold names throughout the world
We welcome your enquirers on any products or service, and we assure you that we are the right company to meet your needs.
If you're looking for reliable Plastic Shopping Bag supplier & manufacturer. Please find here, We'll provide you the best quality Bag Tote with competitive price.
Plastic Shopping Bag
Plastic Shopping Bag,Plastic Gift Bag,Pp Shopping Bag,Plastic Grocery Bag
WenZhou JinYuan Packing Manufacture Co.,Ltd , https://www.tote-shoppingbag.com