1. People still like paper and will continue to use it.
2. The main reason for the use of opaque paper in printing plants is that they have better opacity than offset paper and have higher brightness. In addition, people often use it to improve the smoothness of the prints, or to match the grammage of the cover sheet.
3, paper mills have always announced price increases, but never lowered the price of paper. This year, paper has gone through three price hikes. People should pay close attention to the dynamics of paper mills and paper distributors and find out the latest trends in paper prices.
4. Paper is much more environmentally friendly than many people think. Electronic communications are not as environmentally friendly as most people think. Paper is a renewable resource. Most of the energy used by paper mills in the papermaking process is carbon neutral, at least renewable. From another point of view, computer servers use approximately 1.5% of U.S. electricity each year. In 2007, the U.S. generated 2.2 million tons of e-waste, of which 1.8 million tons were sent to landfills from 2000. At the beginning, this figure is growing at a rate of 7.7% every year.
5, milled wood pulp paper is sometimes an ideal alternative to non-coated offset paper - it's cheaper, more loose texture, and the basic grammage is lower than the average paper. These are the advantages of wood pulp paper, and its disadvantage is that the brightness is not enough, it may reduce the print quality and durability - this is a fatal blow to the paper for the paper.
6, books are now used on-demand printing, many bookstores will choose to print on the coated paper color cover, print black and white text on a lighter non-coated paper, after such a combination will become more and more.
7. For uncoated paper, smooth paper may look and feel better than rough paper. And many printers and print buyers think they can print better products with smooth paper, but this is not the case. Unless there are people on the formula, smooth paper is more prone to defects such as ink spots, especially when printing large blocks of solid colors.
8. Digital inkjet is very different from digital laser or toner printing. Toner can be used with most coated or uncoated papers. If you have a brand new toner printer, try printing on regular offset paper. Inkjet printers are more troublesome. Although some inkjet printers can print on some specific papers, the ink they eject cannot adhere to the coated paper or can easily be coated. absorb.
9. The anti-dip investigation of coated paper produced by the international community in China and Indonesia will continue. The U.S. Department of Commerce issued a final ruling on September 12, and the International Trade Commissionâ€™s ruling officially began on October 16.
10. We usually like to print color patterns on coated paper. For most applications, coated paper is ideal for color printing, but some jobs can also be printed on uncoated or opaque paper, especially the text and cover.
Coated Woven Bag is in ordinary woven bag surface according to the special production process, on the woven bags surface composite layer PE or OPP film of materials. In this way, The woven bag has a protective coating on the surface. The woven bag has the effect of moisture-proof, dustproof and leakproof. It is widely used in powder products and other products that need moisture-proof and dustproof. The size, thickness and printing content of the bag can be customized according to the product or customer's requirements.
Coated Woven Bags,Pp Woven Bags,Pp Coated Non Woven Bag,Woven Pp Coated Bag
Shenzhen Riversky Packing Materials CO.,LTD , https://www.jtfibc.com